The brand is seeking franchise partners, both entrepreneurs and investors, who will be supported by an operational team.
Although they are not required to be bread technicians, they must be willing to ‘put their shoulder to the wheel’ and manage their teams. Motivation and investment are key elements for success! They must be born traders.
WHAT TYPE OF CANDIDATES ARE WE IDEALLY LOOKING FOR?
- Candidates who are highly passionate about our brand and our products,
- Candidates who have sound professional experience and a proven ability to lead both teams and executive staff,
- Candidates with strong relational and commercial skills,
- Candidates who have the capacity to develop their skills in more than one store,
- Candidates who have the ability to forge close local relations
CONDITIONS FOR NETWORK ACCESS
Becoming a franchisee is not for novices. Motivation and investment are key elements for success. Are you ready for this challenge?
If so, make sure you match the franchisee criteria!
- Your ambition is to become a team leader
- You are able to make a down payment of €150,000
- You have in-depth knowledge of the geographical area in question
- The desired development zone meets the requirements of PAUL's strategic network
THE SELECTION PROCESS
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and believe you are what we are looking for, take a look at what's in store for you:
- A detailed application form,
- Interviews with the brand's directors,
- A day discovering the head office and support functions,
- Field visits to a franchised store,
- Support during the compiling of your project and the signing of a franchise contract,
DO YOU HAVE AVAILABLE PREMISES?
We are looking for ’no. 1’ and ‘no. 1(b)’ sites in city centres, shopping centres and the suburbs.
We are seeking an influence zone of more than 50,000 inhabitants with a surface area of between 100 and 250m2 and extraction, or the possibility of extraction.